1. Connect the (provided) Ethernet cable into one of the 4 ports on the back of the modem and the other end to your PC.
2. Launch a web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari. Type 192.168.0.1 into the address box and press Enter. The Login page should open if you are connected to the home networking modem.
3. Type "admin" in the Username field and "password" in the Password field and press enter.
4. The Gateway > Home Network Wizard - Step 1 page appears. Enter New Password and re-enter New Password.
5. Enter Captcha. Next Step.
6. The Gateway > Home Network Wizard - Step 2 page appears.
7. Enter Wi-Fi Network Name for 2.4Ghz and Network Password or you may leave default.
8. Enter Wi-Fi Network Name for 5Ghz and Network Password or you may leave default.
9. Next Step.
10. The Gateway > Home Network Wizard - Step 3 page appears.
11. Leave Timezone to Automatic. Finish.
12. You will be redirected to login page. Close page.
13 Using a wireless device, view the list of available networks. You should see your newly created network (or the default one) listed. Select it and enter the Network Password that you created (or the default one listed on home networking modem). Your device should now connect to the Internet.