1. Open the Mail app by clicking the Windows Start menu and choosing Mail.
2. If this is the first time you've opened the Mail app, you’ll see a Welcome page. Select Add account to get started.
If you've used the Mail app before, at the bottom of the left navigation pane, select Settings , and then choose Manage Accounts.
Note: On a phone or tablet, tap the three dots at the bottom of the page to access Settings.
3. Select Add account.
4. Choose the type of the account you want to add and sign in. To add Americable email, click on Advanced setup.
5. Click on Internet email.
6. Add the information provided to you on MyAccount email section:
Email Account Settings
Password: Use the email account’s password.
Incoming Server: mail.americable.jp
• IMAP Port: 143
• POP3 Port: 110
Outgoing Server: mail.americable.jp
• SMTP Port: 25
Authentication is required for IMAP, POP3, and SMTP.
*Please change username to the email address you set up.
7. Sign in. You have now set up your Americable email on Windows Mail.