Instructions on setting up mail on your Mac.
Posted by Freddy M on 02 April 2018 02:55 PM
1. Open Apple Menu and click on System Preference.
2. From the System Preference window locate and click on
3. On the Internet Account window, scroll to the bottom and click on Add Other Account.
4. Choose an account type: Add a Mail account and click Create.
5. Enter your email account information and click create.
6. Mail will attempt to contact the mail server. The default search uses "autodiscover.example.com" -- unless you have this subdomain already created and an SSL Certificate installed, this will not work. However, don't worry! It's normal for this to happen due to Americable's servers not having auto discover settings enabled by default.
When an auto discover setting has been unsuccessful, the message "Account must be manually configured" will appear in a new settings box.
7. Click Next to enter the required information.
8. Fill in the fields using your email info and access domain.
You have now set up your mail on your Mac.