Do I need a POA to sign up for services under my sponsor’s name?
Posted by on 02 April 2018 02:03 PM


To acquire Americable services, the sponsor or spouse is only required to provide a valid government/military issued ID, and, if possible, the memorandum from housing issued upon housing designation.


(0 vote(s))
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name:
CAPTCHA Verification 
Please enter the text you see in the image into the textbox below. This is required to prevent automated registrations and form submissions.

Help Desk Software by Kayako Fusion