Can I transfer my services to another base that offers Americable?
Posted by on 02 April 2018 02:00 PM


To transfer your services, your current Americable account must be inactivated. All equipment previously issued to you must be returned to your current Americable office before moving. Once you have moved to your new residence, please visit the local Americable office to update your address and receive your new equipment. If you have any questions regarding which equipment should be returned before your move, please contact your local Customer Service Office.


(0 vote(s))
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name:
CAPTCHA Verification 
Please enter the text you see in the image into the textbox below. This is required to prevent automated registrations and form submissions.

Help Desk Software by Kayako Fusion