When I PCS can I transfer my current internet package to my roommate? Can they use the same equipment?
Posted by on 02 April 2018 01:48 PM


You are not able to transfer your current services to your roommate; however, you are able to transfer your equipment. In order to do so:

  • You and your roommate must go to your local Americable Customer Service Office to confirm the change in equipment ownership.
  • If your roommate is a new customer, the onetime registration fee of $50 and the amount due for services will be charged upon sign up.

 In the event that your roommate is unable to pay for services, you will remain responsible for the equipment until it is returned to the office. We do not recommend the transferring of equipment between roommates because we cannot verify that all equipment is in an acceptable condition and that all initial components can be accounted for. Please be advised, upon the return of equipment the current owner of the account will be liable for the cost of any damages or missing components.

(0 vote(s))
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name:
CAPTCHA Verification 
Please enter the text you see in the image into the textbox below. This is required to prevent automated registrations and form submissions.

Help Desk Software by Kayako Fusion